The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun at the Indiana Dunes

Sorry we've been absent lately! We've been having so many fun adventures this summer! One of them was a trip to the Indiana Dunes State Park and lakeshore. Mom knew I loved the beach by our house (which is now closed to dogs! Boo!). So, she has been trying to find dog friendly beaches here in Indiana for us to visit.












Mom said we're going back in a couple weeks! This time with my mom's friend and her two whippets. I'm not crazy about sharing my car for such a long drive, but I'll be sure to tell them who's boss.







3 comments:

TimberLove said...

That looks like fun, we have no beach- just a stinky river, Play bows,

RA, Isis & NanĂ¼k

Molly the Airedale said...

We would surely share our car if we got to go to the beach, Laney! Wow - your pictures are just gorgeous!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Dexter said...

That last photo is the happiest making thing I have seen all day. You are too precious.

Slobbers,
Mango