The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Friday, April 13, 2012

A New Park

For Mom's birthday, we visited a huge city park that we had never been to before. It was so big, it was almost overwhelming to drive around. Mom finally just parked and we chose a random trail, relying on her phone GPS to get us back to the car. I could have told her there was no need. I could have led us back there no problem!
Mid "shake"


This log looks interesting.





"I'm the king of the world!"


Okay, done here. On to the next...


After our day visiting the park, Mom stopped off at a frozen yogurt place that had froyo just for dogs! Yum!

2 comments:

Midori the Beagle said...

Froyo for dogs? Wow. I want that. I bet it was nommy.

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like both you and your mom had a great day on her birthday, Laney!

Love ya lots,
Mitch