The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Beach!

There's a new beach by our neighborhood!

Sure, it's just a small, man-made lake. But hey, it's a sandy beach that (so far) allows dogs.. I'm excited to check it out!


Then came the day we added a little more time and distance to our walk on a hot day...



And I surprised Mom by walking into the lake (to drink) and actually pulled to try to go out deeper! Mom says now that she knows I can tolerate water, that she's not going to believe me when I act scared of baths. Uh oh. Secret's out!








2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How cool that you have your very own beach, Laney! I hope you get to go again soon!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Unknown said...

What a great beach trip you had. So now mom knows you like water....dang! But we are sure you think the trip was worth it:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill