The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Night

Mom dressed me up for the Trick-or-Treaters coming by on Friday night!

IMG_0747

She said that kids were supposed to be coming by between 5-8pm.

IMG_0750

But 5:30 rolled around and still no neighborhood kids!

IMG_0751

The kids who we told that I would be dressing up all came by finally. But it was a pretty slow night. We saw tons of kids visiting homes on the other side of the street, but most never came to our side!

IMG_0756

Mom said that next year, if it's warm enough again, that we'll sit outside to pass out candy. Hopefully, more kids will come see me then!

IMG_0757
IMG_0758

I've got the sad and pathetic look down pat!

12 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Cheerup Laney ! I hope it will be a better Halloween night next year ! Not to worry ! There is still christmas coming up (:

Lots of Love ,
CODY

The Musketeers said...

I am sure not havin fun Laney ! I am no good at sharing too ! But I was force to by my human ! Bowie !

Lots of Love ,
CODY

Pei In The Life said...

I say they missed out on the BEST costume on your street then. Silly children. You looked great Laney!
Bolo
http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Laney
The kids who didn't come to your door missed out on a great treat. Seeing you in your costume.
We only had 5 kids come to our door. We have so much candy left over & mom says she's sick of chocolate.
Love Ruby

Eduardo said...

Oh I'm so sorry they didn't come see you! I had to go see kids & they didn't even pay much attention to me!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Chef said...

Aww Laney, they missed out on the best costume on the block! But just think - all your blogfriends got to see your amazing costume and we all think you look fabulous!

Gizmo said...

If your mom passes out bone cake, I'll come by next year, probably three or four times.

I wish my costume had a cape.

Molly the Airedale said...

Those kids didn't realize what they were missing on your side of the street, Laney! Wait till next year!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Raising Addie said...

Oh no Laney... you look so sad! I would have come to your house if I lived closer.

No one comes to our house either. We live at the bottom of a dark hill. So we hit the streets and passed out candy. If they won't come to us, we will go to them!

Kisses
Addie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Laney!
I hope next year lots of kids will come to your house! Don't be sad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dino and Family said...

Oh Laney, don't be so sad! You make a perfect Super Pup! I bet next year will be more fun for you! Now, give me a smile! It's a brand new month!
Love, Dino

Charlie Daniels said...

I love your costume Laney

Cheers

Charlie