The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sophia and Laney

Sophia and Laney at the park

The other day my sister, niece, Laney, and I all went for a walk at a local park with nice nature trails. When we got to a clearing with a sitting area, we decided to take pictures. Here, my niece must be laughing at how hard it was to get Laney to pose for the photo with her. No, I didn't put Laney's paw on the stroller, she did that herself.

Sophia and Laney
Sophia and Laney 2

4 comments:

Biggie-Z said...

Cuties! How is the baby with the pup?

Angela/SciFiChick said...

The baby loves watching Laney. And Laney loves giving the baby kisses, though we try to limit to her feet! They'll be best friends when my niece gets a little bit older.

Raising Addie said...

Very sweet pictures!
Kisses
Addie

Dino and Family said...

Oh Laney! You and Sophia are both very adorable!

Love, Dino