The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Roy Jones Winter Classic Dog Show


Mom has wanted to attend a dog show ever since she saw the movie "Best in Show." Plus, she loves seeing all the different breeds. Last weekend she finally got to go to her first dog show, the Roy Jones Winter Classic at the state fairgrounds.



Of course, she gushed over the cute Beagles. And apparently, she saw and pet a ton of other breeds, but who does she take the most pictures of???

Yeah, the Shar Peis!



These two were loving all over mom. (I smelled them on her when she got home.) Mom can't get enough of puppies. I don't see what the big deal is. They're way too hyper for my taste.


Mom says they gave her tons of kisses, way more than she ever gets from me.

Hey, I'm more of a cuddler than a kisser.





Mom said she was in Shar Pei heaven.





This puppy got tired out after showing. Ah, the life of a show dog. Must be hard work being so cute!



1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

My mom went to a dog show once at the nearby fairgrounds. She hung around with the English Bulldogs. That was before she even had a clue about Airedales! We know your mom had a great time because my mom says that she sure did!

Love ya lots
Mitch