The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Monday, February 20, 2012

Orijen Package from MrChewy!

What's that at the door?We got another super-fast package from MrChewy.com!
Sniff. I can smell food through this bag, Mom. I think it's for me!




This time, I was asked to review a bag of food from Orijen.

Well, it's a tough job... but someone has to do it! Hehe!
Mom picked out this heavenly fish-flavored food.





Mom knows how picky I am with food, so she fooled me into thinking it was a treat.


I'll shake paws for that smell!






My Orijen 6 Fish dry dog food smells just like fish, is a small bite size that I prefer, and Mom says it's healthy and grain-free.






All I know is that it smells good and tastes good!




And it was yummy enough to lick my mom's fingers clean!


(This rarely happens except for fresh meat on Mom's fingers.)










Now, it's in my bowl! Thanks again, Mr.Chewy!




3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom says that Orijen will be my next brand of food when we need to switch brands again. It sure looks yummy, Laney!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Dexter said...

Fish! Nommy. It looks great.

Slobbers,
Mango

Ziggy Stardust said...

Yummers, my pal Tweedles was just telling me about MrChewy, we are gonna check it out. I love fish treats, but Mommy hates the smell, but I get them anyway

Loveys Sasha