The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Presents




What did you all get for Christmas?! My favorite gift was this new, cozy bed that fits me perfectly! As soon as Mom unwrapped it for me and put it in the floor, I was curled up like this. I also scored some yummy treats, and a few fun squeaky toys!




On Christmas Day, we went over to my cousin's house. I like to chase their cats. Especially, their new kitten, Snoopy. He actually tries to get me to chase him, probably because his brother won't play with him. Here, Snoopy is waiting on me to get up from my nap. He stared at me all through the family dinner. But I pretty much ignore him till he runs.






4 comments:

Golden Daily Scoop said...

You look so cozy, its the perfect size for you!

verobirdie said...

Admit it, this is a custom made bed for you...

Molly the Airedale said...

What a supercomfy bed for you, Laney! It fits you perfectly!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

You got some cool stuff. I got a nice fleecy blanket and an ornament that says 'best dog'.

love & wags,
River