The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Mom may want you to think she did that wiener dog drawing all on her own, but I helped out quite a bit.
But soon, I got bored and had to surf my blogging buddies.
We’re a bit behind, but my new friend Brind'Amour tagged me for a short meme: 5 Random Things About Me
1) I let food sit in my bowl for days. If Mom gives me a little human food, I inhale it. But Mom has tried numerous kibble brands and adding things to it to make me want to eat dog food that is balanced for my nutrition needs.
2) I’ve become scared of little dogs I don’t know. The last few times that I’ve been hurt at the park, have been from little dogs. So, when I see a new little dog I don’t know, I usually send them a warning growl to stay away. I don’t mind big dogs though. The bigger they are, the more interested I am!
3) Every time I hear a doorbell on TV, I jump up. I think it’s our doorbell and start barking to send the intruders away.
4) Every time Mom gives me a hug, I’ll continue to lean against her and slowly fall against her lap for cuddle time and a nap.
5) It’s been almost a year since Mom brought me home from the Humane Society, and I’ve never once pottied indoors. I have a bladder of steel and sometimes won’t go for close to 24 hours (by choice). Mom gives me plenty of opportunity, but I don’t drink a lot anyway.
Anyone who wants to do this meme, consider yourself tagged!