The Dog Blog of a Sharp Eagle (Shar Pei / Beagle) Mix

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Meme




No, I was not throwing up in the first pic. I was just in mid-yawn. For some reason, Mom thinks this is funny. I do not. Looking like I'm dry-heaving is not attractive.

So I got this meme from Zeus, who's pretty cool for a cat:

I am...a big dog stuck in a little dog’s body.
I think...I have my grandpa wrapped around my little paw.
I know...how to manipulate both of my grandparents.
I want...to be with my Mom all the time, or at least have her in my field of vision.
I have...lots of toys!
I wish...Mom could stay home all day, every day with me.
I hate...baths!
I miss...Mom when she’s at work all day.
I fear...the groomer or boarding places, when they smell like a bunch of other dogs.
I feel...nonchalant most of the time.
I hear...every noise outside.
I smell...stinky after being outside.
I regret...getting over-excited during play when Mom has to correct me. An “Ah-ah” is all it takes.
I love...human food!
I care...about each visitor that comes in the door.
I always...have to know where my Mom is at all times, especially at the park.
I am not...independent.
I believe...I am the boss of all dogs at the park.
I dance...with my mom sometimes. It’s a fun trick that I like to do.
I sing...but it sounds more like whining.
I write...to tell my friends about all my adventures.
I win...when I play with my friend Gizmo, the Golden Retriever.
I lose...when I get in a fight with any dog. Curse my sensitive Shar Pei skin!
I never...potty indoors.
I listen...when I feel like it.
I can usually be found...sleeping.
I am scared when...the vacuum comes near me.
I read...all my friends’ blogs.
I forget...nothing.
I just...slept some more.
I am happy about...going on car rides with Mom.
I only...potty out in the fenced-in yard when Mom comes out with me.
I need...lots of cuddling time.
I wonder...if I will ever get any bigger. (Mom says no.)
I pounce...on my favorite toy at random times.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a big mouth you have! Shar peis!

Mr. Puggle® said...

have ya seen all the mid yawn pics my human posts on my blog???? dude, i feel for ya.

Martha said...

Hi Laney
We appear to have so very much in common!
Bailey thinks she is a rottweiler -Martha wants to be with mum the entire time!
We both hate baths!!
Mum says also lots of bit about only listening when it suits us and of course we too love human food.
Do you think we might be related Laney?
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Molly the Airedale said...

We love hooman food too, Laney, sometimes too much! What a great list!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Devil Dog said...

That is a really cool meme. Thanks for sharing all the neat information with us.

Roxy & Lucky

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

That is a fun list Laney. :-)

Holly & Zac...XX

Lorenza said...

Hi, Laney!
Good job with this meme!
I feel the same about many of those things!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Zeus said...

Thanks, Laney, for the compliment! I actually blushed!

I think in some ways we're alike: getting overexcited when we play, missing our human pets when they're away, and how to manipulate people. I'm sorry, though, that you don't like baths. That's a must around here!

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Loved your blog! Just wanted to say hi!

Cheers!
Brind'Amour

Amber and Nala said...

What a fun meme! I loved learning more about you! Sounds like we have lots in common! I also lose in fights and I like to be near my Mom!!

Kisses,
Nala

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hey Laney....what a fun game, we've never seen that one before!
And we love the "dry heaving" shot....Mum does that to us all the time!
Slobbers xx

Tee said...

I can't quite put a finger on what manner of breed you are Laney. I like the shape of your nose though ... very unique!

Like the Meme too. The cat's got talent. :)

licks and wags

TUffy of Dog Woods