Thanks for all the well wishes!
Since so many others have done it, I thought I'd have fun with the latest Christmas Meme too:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. But mom likes to use gift bags when she’s feeling lazy.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial and pre-lit. Definitely. Much less work.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the weekend of Thanksgiving, though we did it the weekend before this year.
4. Wreath on your door?
5. Do you like eggnog?
I haven’t had it, but Mom loves it!
6. Favorite Xmas gift received as a child?
This will be my first Christmas with Mom! And my mom doesn’t have that great of a memory.
7. Easiest person to buy for?
Mom. She loves movies and books and keeps an up-to-date Amazon wishlist.
8. Least easiest?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, a nice Department 56 collection that Mom puts out every year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Email, when Mom even remembers to do those.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I haven’t received any yet! But mom says she got me some fun toys!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I can barely stay awake for movies, but Mom loves White Christmas the best.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Mom starts shopping the after Christmas sales some years!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not yet. Though I’d probably pass along some of the toys I don’t play with to my buddies at the park, if they wanted.
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning?
Most of the presents get opened on Christmas eve, but we save the stockings for Christmas morning. Though, Mom said I get my stocking Christmas eve, before leaving for the Grandparents’.
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes! The tree is pre-lit, of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Whatever one my mom is singing to me. And Mom has LOTS of favorites!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel, but just to Grandma and Grandpa’s house, which isn’t far away.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Uh, Rudolph, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, and Blitzen!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star usually, but this year it looks pretty enough without a topper.
21. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Mom says they always eat duck for Christmas, so I’m hoping to score a piece of that!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
When there are too many people in our house! I get nervous easily.
23. Favorite Tree ornament, theme or color?
Our tree is all blues and silver.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Duck, see #21.
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them?
I don’t know, but Mom hates them! So we’ll never have them in our house.
26. Favorite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud?
Pud? I have no clue what that is. Christmas pudding? There’s no such thing in our households. Doesn’t sound like something I’d like anyway. Unless I saw a human eating it, of course.
27. Favorite Christmas Carol?
Whatever Mom sings to me. Mom’s favorite is Silent Night.
28. Your very Favorite Christmas Thing?
More decorations means more places to hide my bones and biscuits!
29. A Christmas wish!
More yummy people food!
30. Tag some friends.
If you want to do this one, consider yourself tagged.